And here they are in groups of 10 (it's 154 and counting...)
And in Alphabetical order (minus Delaware and South Dakota...still waiting!)
Here's one of Chloe's Favorites:
And one of Eden's...
And here's one we're really proud of! (there are many...including 4 - yes FOUR! - from Alaska!)
Thanks for your help!
Wow! Thanks for sharing pictures of your postcards! I see those thumbs up. :-) :-) It must be fun to get cards in the mail day after day.
ReplyDeleteChloe & Eden, I have two questions for you. First, from which state did you get the MOST cards? Also, what was the largest number of cards that came to your house on one day?
Amanda in GA
Hi Amanda!
ReplyDeleteThe girls and I are discussing the answers to your questions. The consensus is that we received the most individually sent cards from Florida (go figure!). We also received a large number from Wisconsin, which is weird. Several people sent envelopes full of cards, so we have a handful from West Virginia, Vermont and a book of cards from Illinois.
Eden believes that the largest number of cards we received in one day was about 26, which was result of having our mail held on vacation! I think that we probably received 6 on our biggest single day.