I HAVE NEVER BEEN TO ALABAMA OR NEW MEXICO.
-by Chloe
Hi from Florida friends! our friends say hi from montana & south carolina! Montana's nickname is the Big Sky Country. The University of South Carolina's football stadium is called Williams-Brice Stadium. The Gamecocks is the name of the team. South Carolina's coach used to be the Gators coach when my mommy was in college.
-by Eden
To Chloe - Have you been to Montana or South Carolina? I wonder! I have been to South Carolina and Alabama, but not Montana or New Mexico.
ReplyDeleteTo Eden - You are right about South Carolina's coach! Did you know that Coach Spurrier was also a Gator football player? He won that special Heisman trophy when he was younger, just like Tim Tebow. Do you like to watch football?
By the way, my name is Amanda, and I was friends with your Daddy when we were young like you two. My parents and your dad's parents both worked for Mr. Gatton at Burger King, and we got to have fun together in Gainesville and in Gatlinburg, TN. I hope you get to visit Gatlinburg and Pigeon Forge with your dad and mom sometime, because they are fun places to go.
Dear Amanda, thank you for the postcard of Ray Charles!
ReplyDelete