Monday, October 4, 2010

The Final Presentation

When the cards began to trickle in, I thought I'd just stick them to a map. As it turned out, I would've needed a wall-size map. Not a wall map. A wall-sized map. My spatial reasoning is a little impaired.

So, plan B: A lovely, travel themed photo album.

Here are a few of the pages. Some states have a whole spread, with other cards tucked in behind them:
And some have to share their spread:

I had to make some adjustments to fit the oversized cards & books in:

...and there you go! Thanks again so much for playing along with us. Stay tuned, next we're going global!

1 comment:

  1. Saw the card I sent! :-) hehe

    Thanks for sharing... I hope the travel book will be a fun resource for future geography lessons, or for when it's time to answer the question, "Where should we go on vacation?"

    ReplyDelete